Helpful tip: Practice makes perfect – Practice often inside and outside of the classroom. Speak English every day. Listen, read and write in English as much as you can. Create a learning schedule to practice. For example, every Wednesday night you’ll listen to a podcast in English.
- What I’ve learned about English (by Minh Thúy Đặng)
- Rachel’s English Podcasts – Name an Embarrassing Moment you’ve had as an Adult
- 20 Words Native English Speakers Use All The Time!
- Learn English on Facebook
- A Dan Hauer video – Phát âm hoàn toàn giống nhau! (27 homophone pairs in English)
- Benny Lewis talks about learning English (subtitled in Vietnamese)
- How do I speak English well?
- Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening: The 4 Basic Language Skills, and How to Practice Them
- Pho is so much more than food (Second Wave Podcast – Hollywood has told us many stories of the Vietnam War, but these are some of the untold stories of the hundreds of thousands of refugees who settled in the U.S. in its wake.)