Golden Rules of Daily Language Learning
1. Make contact with your target language on a daily basis
2. Find a convenient way of making that contact – the more convenient it is, the better
3. Prioritise fun and find something you enjoy in your target language#languagelearning
— Kerstin Cable (@fluentlanguage) March 9, 2018
- IELTS Speaking – Mock Exam With Model Answers
- E-learning English: 7 Online Learning Solutions for English Students
- Online Learning: ESL Resources
- English grammar tenses and structures
- The Present Perfect Tense | English Grammar Lesson
- 5 Ways To Ask for Help in English | Common Expressions & Vocabulary
- Prepositions of PLACE 👉 IN / ON / AT / BY 👈 Common English Grammar Mistakes
- How to use the word “Would”
- A Teacher’s 5-Step Guide to Learning English
- What Is Stopping You Learning English?
- 3 Unique Ways to Improve Your Speaking with English Podcasts
- The Top 12 Native Websites for English Reading Practice
- How to do well in the Pre-A1 Starters listening test
- How to describe a Pie Chart IELTS Academic Writing Task 1?
- A Useful Guide to Practice English Listening Online
- A great article about when we need to use intonation & how to do it!