Today I changed the name of my weekly posts. Do you like the new name better than the old one?
Old: Helpful English Links for Students – Week Ending May 20
New: English Learning List: May 27, 2018
Here’s the English Learning List for the week ending May 27, 2018. It starts with a great tweet by Samantha Dematagoda.
Three great pieces of advice here for people doing self-study:
— Samantha Dematagoda (@articulateintro) May 31, 2018
- 42 Days of Pronunciation / 42 Ngày Phát Âm | Giới thiệu – This is a series of videos by Dan Hauer to help you with your pronunciation.
- How much do you know about America? – I made this quick game of 11 questions that tests your knowledge of America.
- English movies students can watch this summer / Những bộ phim Tiếng Anh giành cho các học sinh xem trong dịp hè này – Use this list of movies to help you get better at English.
- Climbing Mount Language from Basecamp to Summit – An episode of The Fluent Show (a language learning podcast).
- 5 Strategies To Accelerate Your Language Learning From Cognitive Science