Nguyễn Lưu Cảnh Hào spoke at Hello! English Club. Hào is 19. He’s a sophomore at Wabash University, a liberal arts school in America. Hào studies Economics and Political Science and teaches hip hop dance. He talked about what his life is like in America as a college student. He also talked about building self confidence, scholarships and success. He shared some really great advice for students. You should watch this video to the end. He said many insightful things, told motivating stories and was very encouraging. I’m very grateful to Hào for coming to speak at Hello! English Club. You can learn more about him in this post on Dan Tri, “Nam sinh xứ Nghệ giành 4 học bổng Đại học Mỹ”.
Thank you to Hồ Tiến Dũng for recording this video.
Learn more about studying abroad:
- Work hard to achieve what you want: Han’s Story
- Hao Hoang’s Adventures in America
- Linh Phan shares advice about studying in America
- Tracy To’s advice for students who want to study abroad
- A Vietnamese teenager answers questions about studying in Australia
- Mai and Ha explore cultural differences between America and Vietnam