Today I taught a lesson that included superstitions. Here are some Vietnamese superstitions from my students:
1. If you eat an egg before an exam, you will have bad luck.
2. If you eat squid on the first day of the month, you will have bad luck.
3. If the first person you meet is a woman when you leave your house, you will have bad luck.
4. If there’s a funeral in your dreams, you will have good luck.
5. If you see a snake on the way to your destination, you should go home because you will have bad luck.
Do you believe in superstitions? What are some from your country?