10 great places to visit in Hanoi
1. Pizza 4P’s – Really, really good food. I couldn’t resist their chocolate lava cake.
2. Bun Cha Obama – This is the place where Obama ate when he went to Vietnam. Don’t leave without ordering the seafood spring rolls.
3. Minh Ky Dim Sum & Noodles – A local favorite.
4. Chops – Do you need to get your red meat fix? This is the place to go. I had the Chops Burger and it was amazing! Wash it down with a locally brewed IPA.
5. Bat Trang Ceramic Village – Just outside of Hanoi. Make your own pottery.
6. Hanoi Book Street – It opened last year. There are many mini-bookshops with lots of books in English.
7. Xofa Cafe – A comfortable cafe that’s open 24 hours. What do you do if your overnight train to Hanoi gets you there at 5:30 AM? Go to Xofa.
8. Giang Coffee – This is the famous place in Hanoi to get Egg Coffee. It’s delicious.
9. Midori Spa – A social enterprise providing training and employment opportunities to young blind Vietnamese people. It was the best massage I’ve had in a while and your money goes towards a good cause.
10. Salt n’ Lime – Quick and fresh Mexican food.