I’m always looking for new ways to help students get better at English. I look for games, apps, videos, etc. I want to share what I find. Each week I’ll collect the links I’ve found. I hope that you find something that helps you. If you found something useful on this list, please share this page. Sharing links are below the list.
*** Helpful English Links for Students – Week Ending July 9 ***
- Daily Dictation
- 10 Ted Talks Every English Student Should Watch
- Why is English so hard?
- Busuu – A social network for learning English with online courses
- 10 Cool Pop Songs That Make Learning English Incredibly Easy
- Translating English vs Studying English: Which is better?
- A mini course about telling stories