I’m always looking for new ways to help students get better at English. I look for games, apps, videos, etc. I want to share what I find. Each week I’ll collect the links I’ve found. I hope that you find something that helps you. If you found something useful on this list, please share this page. Sharing links are below the list.
*** Helpful English Links for Students – Week Ending May 28 ***
- IELTS Academic Test Preparation
- How I Became Fluent in English…and YOU can TOO!
- What are common mistakes native Vietnamese speakers make when they speak English?
- Some common pronunciation problems facing Vietnamese learners of English
- Common Mistakes with English ADJECTIVES 👉🏼 -ed and -ing endings
- Do native English speakers talk too fast?
- BBC Learning English – Lower Intermediate Syllabus