Here are the links for the week ending September 17.
- 10 NEW ENGLISH WORDS that aren’t in your English course book!!!
- British Council’s first pronunciation chart for learners and teachers worldwide
- British Council Phonemic Chart (need Adobe Flash working in your browser)
- This Infographic Lists 128 Words You Can Use Instead of “Very”
- Do you know how to use interjections? – Wow! Hooray! Phew! Small words with a lot of meaning – learn how to use them in spoken English to express emotions and feelings.
- How NOT to swear in English | Explicit Language!