Are you a parent of a child who’s learning English? These posts will help you.
Don’t forget to tell your child about my students page. It has a lot suggestions of fun and easy things they can do at home to get better at English.
- Làm thế nào để giúp các con bạn thích học tiếng anh / How to help your children like learning English – A parent of one of my students wrote this. She wrote about what it’s like having children who are learning English as a second language.
- Parents: Read this if your child is learning English as a second language – I have been teaching English in Vietnam since 2013. This post includes English activities, games and more. There’s also a link to a great article from Juan Uribe. He’s a teacher who has years of experience teaching English to young learners.
Does your child want to study abroad? Read these stories about Vietnamese students who have already studied abroad.
- Work hard to achieve what you want: Han’s Story
- Hao Hoang’s Adventures in America
- Linh Phan shares advice about studying in America
- Tracy To’s advice for students who want to study abroad
- A Vietnamese teenager answers questions about studying in Australia
- Mai and Ha explore cultural differences between America and Vietnam