Learn more about the Hello! English Workshop. It’s an interactive workshop where teachers improve their English communication skills, become better teachers and share knowledge with each other. For more information, please call please call Thuy at 0168 475 5932.
Please join the English Teachers in Central Vietnam Facebook group. This group is for anyone teaching English in Central Vietnam. This includes the provinces of Nghe An, Ha Tinh and all other provinces in Central Vietnam. It’s meant to help teachers improve their English skills, share knowledge and to grow the teacher community.
If you’re an English language teacher, you’ll find something useful here. I like using short films in my lessons. There are two short films which my students have enjoyed. Taking Flight is about a grandfather, a father and a son. The grandfather and the grandson have some incredible adventures together. You’ll find a detailed lesson plan on Film English. Soar is about a little girl and flying. You can get the lesson plan here. Both of these lesson plans are designed to get your students speaking more.
- Song Lesson: Everybody’s Free (To Wear Sunscreen)
- 8 Secrets of Success by Richard St. John
- Lesson Plans Digger
- Finish the Sentence
- ESL Games Plus
- ESL Games
- Teaching English Games Blog
- ESL Drilling Activity Games
- What’s your favourite class game?
- Super Sync Sports
- Hello! English Workshops for Vietnamese Teachers of English
- Creating harmony between teachers and students
- Talk to yourself in the shower and other ways to get better at speaking in English
- How to use Google to get better at speaking
- What I’ve learned about English (by Minh Thúy Đặng)
- Classroom Games & Activities for ESL Teachers
- 32 Practical Websites for ESL Teachers