If you’re an English language teacher, you’ll find something useful here. I like using short films in my lessons. There are two short films which my students have enjoyed. Taking Flight is about a grandfather, a father and a son. The grandfather and the grandson have some incredible adventures together. You’ll find a detailed lesson plan on Film English. Soar is about a little girl and flying. You can get the lesson plan here. Both of these lesson plans are designed to get your students speaking more.
- Classroom Games & Activities for ESL Teachers
- 32 Practical Websites for ESL Teachers
- World’s Most Popular Professor to Teach EdX Course
- My First Kano Workshop in Vietnam
- 3D printing chess pieces at Blue Sky Academy
- Has One Laptop per Child Failed?
- Finish the Sentence
- ESL Games Plus
- ESL Games
- Teaching English Games Blog
- ESL Drilling Activity Games
- What’s your favourite class game?
- Super Sync Sports