Mojo Family Fun is a sentence building card game to help players learn correct English grammar and increase vocabulary.
Please join the Nghe An English Teachers Facebook group. It’s for teachers to share information, help each other and ask questions.
Learn more about the Hello! English Workshop. It’s an interactive workshop where teachers improve their English communication skills, become better teachers and share knowledge with each other. For more information, please contact me here.
I like using short films in my lessons. There are two short films which my students have enjoyed. Taking Flight is about a grandfather, a father and a son. The grandfather and the grandson have some incredible adventures together. Soar is about a little girl and her passion for flying. Both of these lesson plans are designed to get your students speaking more. You can find links to them below.
Lesson Plans –
- Taking Flight
- Song Lesson: Everybody’s Free (To Wear Sunscreen)
- 8 Secrets of Success by Richard St. John
- Breaking News English
- Lesson Plans Digger
- Film English
- ELT Sparks
- Classroom Games & Activities for ESL Teachers
- Play fun learning games with Kahoot
- Students can earn power-ups with Quizizz
- Finish the Sentence
- ESL Games Plus
- ESL Games
- Teaching English Games Blog
- ESL Drilling Activity Games
- What’s your favourite class game?
- Super Sync Sports
Links for Teachers –
- Hello! English Workshops for Vietnamese Teachers of English
- Creating harmony between teachers and students
- 32 Practical Websites for ESL Teachers
- Internet Second Language Collective
- TEFL tv
- LearnEnglish Kids
- English Grammar Basics
- The Kid Should See This
- Reading Rainbow
- Full Time Kid
- Gap Fill Generator