You should read this first (then come back here): A Teacher’s Advice for Learning English
Top 10 Links for Students –
- Tandem & Speaky
- ELSA Speak
- Four ways to get better at languages
- 5 techniques to speak any language (with Vietnamese subtitles: Sid Efromovich 5 kỹ năng để học ngoại ngữ)
- Rachel’s English
- Language Guide
Bonus Link 1: English Clubs in Vinh
Bonus Link 2: HiNative – Get quick answers to questions about English from native speakers.
English Communities –
Meet and talk with people online.
- Want to Practice Speaking English with a Native Speaker? Go Online!
- How to speak English fluently – 34 experts give their tips
- How do I improve my English speaking skills in a very short time?
- 33 ways to speak better English – without taking classes
- 10 Simple Strategies to Learn Perfect English Pronunciation
- How to Learn a New Language in 2017
- HiNative – Get quick answers to questions about English from native speakers.
- Quiz Your English
- Johnny Grammar’s Word Challenge
- British Council apps for learning English
- Learn English with ABA English
- English Pronunciation Training
- English Phonetic Pronunciation, Listening Practice
- Dan Hauer
- How to pronounce -ed verb endings
- The best ways to learn English
- Learning English Listening For Beginners
- HOW I BECAME FLUENT IN ENGLISH + TOP 10 ENGLISH SPEAKING TIPS
- Improve your English Pronunciation! (with the IPA)
- Speak English Clearly! The Imitation Technique
- BBC Learning English
Online English Tutors –
Video chat with a native English speaker.