Here are the links for the week ending October 1.
- 17 Useful English Greetings for English Learners
- Prepositions of Time and Place: AT – IN – ON
- 10 English Word Pairs That Confuse Absolutely Everyone
- English Vocabulary: How to Use the Verb “Like”
- Do you want to sound a bit more like a native speaker of English? Why not learn a few phrasal verbs in context with these two-minute videos?
- 100+ Words to Use Instead of “VERY” in English
- What’s the Queen of England’s job? What do all the titles mean? Learn about British royalty in Gill’s new lesson!
- 10 Awesome Channels to Learn English on YouTube