An English club for anyone who wants to improve their speaking skills. The members are fun, friendly and helpful. There are meetings every Tuesday morning (8:30 – 11:00 AM) at Sonata Cafe. Please join the Facebook group and like the Facebook page.
- Practice Speaking English – Use what you’ve learned in the classroom in the real word.
- Speak With Foreigners – Talk with native English speakers from countries such as America, England and Canada.
- Play Fun Games – Get better at speaking and listening by playing fun games.
Questions and Answers
- Where do you meet? – We meet at Sonata Cafe in Vinh. The address is 6 Le Mao Street.
- When do you meet? – We meet every Tuesday from 8:30 to 11:00 AM.
- Can anyone come? – Anyone 14 or older can come to the meetings.
- Is it free? – Yes, it’s free. Sonata helps us by letting us use their space. When you make a purchase you help them. Please consider supporting our gracious host Sonata.
- Is there a Facebook group? – Yes, there is. Please join it here.
- Is there a Facebook page? – Yes, there is. Please like it here.
- Are there other English clubs in Vinh? – Yes, there are. You can find a list of them here.
- Where are the handouts for the meetings? – Every meeting has a topic, conversation starter questions and usually a game. Here are links to all of them (starting from 2016).
- What’s the phone number? – You can call me at 096 125 6761.
- What’s the email address? – You can email me here.
In The News
Hello! English Club has been on TV, online, in a newspaper and on YouTube.
- October 25, 2017 – Experience the Journey
- October 8, 2017 – English Challenge
- August 18, 2017 – Toplist.vn
- August 11, 2017 – Song Lam Plus
- August 9, 2017 – Bao Nghe An
- February 4, 2017 – NTV