Hello! English Club – A club for anyone who wants to improve their English speaking skills. The members are fun, friendly and helpful. We want to help you get better at English. There are meetings every Tuesday morning (8:30-11:00 AM) at Sonata Cafe (6 Le Mao Street, Vinh). Please join the Hello! English Club Facebook group and like the Hello! English Facebook page.
- Practice speaking English – Use what you’ve learned in the classroom in the real world.
- Speak with foreigners – Talk with native English speakers from countries such as America, England, and Canada.
- Play fun speaking games – Get better at English by playing fun games.
Questions & Answers
- Where do you meet? – We meet at Sonata Cafe in Vinh. The address is 6 Le Mao Street.
- When do you meet? – We meet every Tuesday from 8:30 to 11:00 AM.
- Can anyone come? – Anyone 14 years or older can come to the meetings.
- Is it free? – Yes, it’s free. Sonata helps us by letting us use their space. When you make a purchase you help them. Please consider supporting our gracious host Sonata.
- Is there a Facebook group? – Yes, there is. Please join it here.
- Is there a Facebook page? – Yes, there is. Please like it here.
- Are there other English clubs in Vinh? – Yes, there are. You can find a list of them here.
In the News
Hello! English Club has been on TV, online, in a newspaper and on YouTube.
- October 25, 2017 – Experience the Journey
- October 8, 2017 – English Challenge
- August 18, 2017 – Toplist.vn
- August 11, 2017 – Song Lam Plus
- August 9, 2017 – Bao Nghe An
- February 4, 2017 – NTV
Every meeting has a topic, conversation starter questions and usually a game. Here are links to all of our past meetings:
Phone: 0168 475 5932
Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/helloenglishclubvn
Sean and Thuy
Sean and Thuy started Hello! English Club in March, 2016.