Vietnam has been my second home since 2013. It’s a beautiful country with warm and friendly people. I’ve made some amazing memories here. There are many fascinating places to explore. I’ve written about some of them in my guides.
- Vinh – Vinh is located in North Central Vietnam and offers a look at the authentic Vietnamese way of life.
- Ho Chi Minh City – A bustling metropolis in the south of the country.
- Hanoi – The capital and the birthplace of Pho.
- Rusty Compass – An independent travel guide to Vietnam and Cambodia.
- Vietnam Coracle – Independent travel guides to Vietnam.